We sent out a survey asking suggested speaker topics that you would be interested in and came back with the following suggestions. I have listed the suggestions below and I am looking for potential speakers that may be interesting in presenting on any of the listed topics below or who may be able to suggest a speaker for a session listed below.
Based on responses, I will then work to schedule a virtual speaker series session for June/July/August.
- Sharing of plans for fall 2021
- Reopening plans for September
- Status of summer accommodation business
- Info for those who have introduced new technology-what does the future look like?
- Panel discussion-marketing campaign strategies for re-opening post COVID on a low budget
- Processes in place for international students the need to self isolate before fall-Universities using hotels?
- Lessons learned from the past outbreak? How to recover, measures in place
- Risk Management and Liability-protecting youth in camp accommodations, operating quarantine housing, protocols
- How to tell your story so you can increase visibility on campus-talent management-develop recruitment ideas
- How to navigate campus politics to create buy in and developing partnerships both internally and externally
- What long term business practices will become permanent in operation going forward
- Vaccines and how this be handles in a congregate setting
- Check in’s –Virtual/Hybrid conference roundtable, updates from members, wellness check
I look forward to hearing from all you amazing speakers out there!! This is such a great opportunity to share your knowledge of a topic or to gather a group together to discuss in a roundtable format. Come back with you ideas and we can make it happen!
Sarah Johnston CMP
Western Regional Director