CUCCOA Conference Bursary
CUCCOA awards bursaries each year in the form of a complimentary registration at the National Conference! Are budgets tight this year? Are you a member in good standing? These bursaries were created for you!
Deadline for applications is July 31st, 2021.
- Individuals and/or institutions may only receive the award once every 3 years
- Applicants must have their travel costs and time away from work approved by their supervisor
- Applicants must be a member (supplementary or primary) in good standing of CUCCOA
- Bursary recipients will be asked to contribute an article to the Fall 2020 edition of the CUCCOA newsletter "Clips" outlining their experience at the National Conference and how they plan to use the knowledge they gained by attending.
- Preference for bursary winners will go to applicants from outside the host region with preference given to awarding one bursary to an applicant from each of the other regions. If qualified candidates do not apply from each region then consideration will be given to:
- Awarding a bursary to an applicant from the host region
- Awarding 2 bursaries to the same region
- Only awarding 1 bursary
- Priority should be given to applicants who support their region by attending the regional conference
- Regions may wish to offer bursaries to local members